“How have we outlasted others? By paying the fairest and highest prices possible. No pawn shop prices here. We pay fair prices for your gold & silver!”
With the price of gold at all-time highs, it’s not surprising that gold buying stores are cropping up everywhere! Within a short distance of our store in Salem, N.H., there are over 20 shops. Some of these shops actually try to use our name, Cash for Gold, in an effort to lead you to believe that they are a subsidiary of us. Many of these shops pay only 1/3 – 1/2 of what you should be receiving for your unwanted gold items! Other places are actual jewelry stores that have decided to start buying gold as well as selling it. An easy way to tell if you are being paid fairly is to ask what their gold chain sells for before you even show them yours. You will be amazed at the price difference!
We constantly hear from our customers who do their homework and who have shopped their gold around before selling to us. They have told us horror stories of being offered 1/10th to 2/3rds of our price. We are not surprised. Some stores and pawn shops have been doing this to people for years. For the record, we have now serviced over 250,000 customers in 42 years. Like our ads say, “How have we outlasted others? – By paying the fairest and highest prices possible. – No pawn shop prices here!”
Why Choose Us?
Here are a few facts to help you consider the original Cash for Gold in New Hampshire and Massachusetts:
- Over 250,000 customers served for over 42 years
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- We have always done our best to offer the public the highest possible price for gold and diamonds
- We are specialists in this field and deal solely with precious metals and stones
- Direct refinery prices
- In many cases we have a “want list” from our clientele who may be looking for items that you have to sell
- Broken gold jewelry is still gold and worth hundreds since the gold market is so high these days
- We evaluate your jewelry for free to obtain a possible purchase
- Some gold items go by the market price while other gold items can be worth even more because of rarity or condition
- During difficult times some of you may wish to temporarily borrow money. We can oblige for a nominal fee: no pawn shop prices of 10-20% per month plus fees here!
- Our Philosophy has always been to offer the fairest price that the market will allow while still leaving us a profit to operate
- The same applies to what we sell. A 10% profit margin has been sufficient for us. This has worked for over 42 years. Volume allows this to happen and our reputation and integrity creates volume